Asian Dress Psychedelic Tie Dyed In Vermilion Red Size L
$15.90 $15.31 for orders of 4 or more products $14.43 for orders of 10 or more products $12.95 for orders of 20 or more products $11.18 for orders of 50 or more products $10.00 for orders of 100 or more products
No lead time. This product is limited to the 1 unit in stock. help
Total including Airmail shipping $23.26: Paypal
Quick Buy price is for 1 piece shipped to United States only
You may change the delivery country in your
order details page
Above video shows how the shoulder staps can be adjusted, great for different arm sizes or for pregnant women wanting a comfortable dress to grow with you.
Fabric: Tie dye rayon cotton blend
This rayon, or cotton rayon blended fabric is very light weight and soft. Rayon is often marketed as viscose or art silk. The bright and bold tie dye splashes of colour make it stand out in a crowd. Each print is unique so yours may differ in detail, colour, and pattern from that pictured but will be similar.
- 1 inch (1") = 2.54cm.
- The given sizes are approximations only, exact measurements may vary.
- The items label may not match the advertised size, Asian labeling can be non-standard and we will often market an item according to European standards.
- To compare sizes take a similar item of your own that fits well and lay it flat, smooth it out and make sure it is buttoned or zipped if applicable. Use a tape measure to measure straight across, making sure the tape measure is tight.
- You may need to leave extra room for bulky items or for movement.
- We generally use the bust measurement to assess a shirts advertised size, but please check all measurements as Asian clothing sometimes does not conform to European norms.
- BAck height is from the highest point on the shoulder (not including collar if applicable) to the bottom hem.
- SLeeve length is from the top edge of the shoulder (normally at the seam) to the end of the arm.
- Yoke is from the top edge of each shoulder (normally at the seam) across the top of the shoulders and back of the neck. The Yoke is not straight across the shirt, it rises up at the back of the neck, passing the prominent neck bone.
- A common way of measuring sleeve length is from the prominent neck bone, across the shoulder and down to the end of the arm. This can be calculated from our measurements by adding half the Yoke to the SLeeve length.
- Bust, Waist, Hip, Shoulder, and Arm measurements are obtained by measuring once across and then doubling this measurement.
- Hand wash separately in cold or luke warm water. Do not wash in hot water.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR MACHINE WASH.
- Do not dry in sunshine, hang dry in shade.
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine.
- Do not soak for long periods.
- Medium Iron setting.
- Hint: To reduce any colour running or shrinkage soak separately over night in one tablespoon of salt and/or brown vinegar dissolved in hot water and then added to a basin of luke warm water.
- Some shrinkage is normal for cotton and rayon garments, please allow for this.
Fair Trade hand crafted goods
Our handmade items adhere to Fair Trade principles, we deal with the family and village based groups that produce these items, this ensures that the wealth generated by the labor involved goes directly to the people who create them. North Thailand does not suffer from the factories and sweatshops that are prevalent in Bangkok and other Asian centers, we are proud to be a part of this cottage based industry and to support the artists who create these beautiful pieces.
Because of the handmade nature of our items variations in size, imperfections, and differences in colour per batch can happen. We do our best to catalog product accurately but in the event you receive an item that does not accurately match the description please give us the benefit of the doubt, it was not an intentional oversight and we will do our best to find a solution with you.
Prices are in USD unless otherwise stated. Any conversions to non-USD currencies are approximations only, the exact rate will be calculated at the time of payment.
All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.