Ganesha Cool Print - Denim Blue Wrap Waist Pants Quality Casual Wear Drive sz M
$9.90 $9.71 for orders of 4 or more products $9.43 for orders of 10 or more products $8.95 for orders of 20 or more products $8.38 for orders of 50 or more products $8.00 for orders of 100 or more products
We have 1 unit in stock, if you order more than this quantity the expected lead time is 6-12 weeks and you must purchase a minimum quantity of 10 or pay a commission fee of $25. help
Total including Airmail shipping $21.10: Paypal
Quick Buy price is for 1 piece shipped to United States only
You may change the delivery country in your
order details page
Drive in wrap pants are a unique style of pants that are very loose and comfortable to wear. The sides are both completely open with two sets of two strings stitched to the top corners of each panel that you must tie around the waist to secure the pants, creating a unique cut with side flaps that can open on each leg. Perfect for Burning Man and similar festivals.
How to tie drive in pants
The first few times you tie drive in pants they can be very confusing, but once you have done it a few times it does get easier! There are four strings used to tie drive in pants, two attached to each half of the pants. Position one half of the pants in front of your legs and wrap the two strings around your waist so they can be tied at your back, bring the pants between your legs so the remaining half of the pants are positioned at your back, wrap the last two strings around to the front of your waist and tie them.
You can wear drive in pants with the opening showing at your front or your back, to reverse the opening simply tie the back half of the pants before the front half.
Fabric: Muslin cotton
A very thin cotton luxurious fabric perfect for hot climates, as it is so thin it is normally see through unless multi-layered.
From our experience this material can shrink and the colours may run, especially on the first few washes. To reduce shrinkage and colour loss follow the suggested care instructions below.
- 1 inch (1") = 2.54cm.
- The given sizes are approximations only, exact measurements may vary.
- The items label may not match the advertised size, Asian labeling can be non-standard and we will often market an item according to European standards.
- To compare sizes take a similar item of your own that fits well and lay it flat, smooth it out and make sure it is buttoned or zipped if applicable. Use a tape measure to measure straight across, making sure the tape measure is tight.
- You may need to leave extra room for bulky items or for movement.
- Drive in pants are suitable for both men and women.
- Full waist is the total width of fabric around the waist (drive in pants have two separate identical panels, front and back, the full waist is the width of both panels added together), you must allow at least 5-10 inches for fabric crossover on the sides. The pants will be suitable to any smaller waist down to the width of one of the panels (half the full waist measurement).
- The rise of a pair of pants is the difference between the inseam and outseam, useful for checking if the pair is high waist or hiphugging.
Full waist: 60"
Full height of pants (outseam): 42"
- Hand wash separately in cold or luke warm water. Do not wash in hot water.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR MACHINE WASH.
- Do not dry in sunshine, hang dry in shade.
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine.
- Do not soak for long periods.
- Medium Iron setting.
- Hint: To reduce any colour running or shrinkage soak separately over night in one tablespoon of salt and/or brown vinegar dissolved in hot water and then added to a basin of luke warm water.
- Some shrinkage is normal for cotton and rayon garments, please allow for this.
Fair Trade hand crafted goods
Our handmade items adhere to Fair Trade principles, we deal with the family and village based groups that produce these items, this ensures that the wealth generated by the labor involved goes directly to the people who create them. North Thailand does not suffer from the factories and sweatshops that are prevalent in Bangkok and other Asian centers, we are proud to be a part of this cottage based industry and to support the artists who create these beautiful pieces.
Because of the handmade nature of our items variations in size, imperfections, and differences in colour per batch can happen. We do our best to catalog product accurately but in the event you receive an item that does not accurately match the description please give us the benefit of the doubt, it was not an intentional oversight and we will do our best to find a solution with you.
Prices are in USD unless otherwise stated. Any conversions to non-USD currencies are approximations only, the exact rate will be calculated at the time of payment.
All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.